Sunday, May 4, 2008

double sided monitors

This blog is a repository for my inventions and business ideas. A few weeks ago I saw a woman in a coffee shop giving a demonstration to Clients on her notebook computer. One Client would bend over her shoulder to see the screen and she would pick up the notebook and twist it around for the person across to see.
It got to me thinking. What I am about to say must have been thought of before? However, the product is not in production as far as I know. For me, it a completely original idea, as I have not heard or seen of the improvements I am about to suggest.
While the concept will be clear for an improved product, there are certain features of the idea I will not disclose here.
PCs could have two sided monitors. Okay, notebooks want to be light and compact, but for most sales people the extra 1 pound would be worth the versatility. As for desk top, flat screen PCs, I cannot think of a realtor, financial advisor, broker, car salesman, and so on that would not want the Clients sitting across the desk to be able to be shown a demonstration of the product in discussion.

No comments: